Best Cyclechat moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
John the Monkey said:
Actually, seeing Keith post reminds me of the "My Nemesis" thread - that still keeps me going out on the bike on days where motivation is lacking even now...

For old times sake, Monkey boy this month shall be mine :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
For old times sake, Monkey boy this month shall be mine :ohmy:

I've no doubt :biggrin: I'm out for 10 days at least of this one, family stuff. I can give you a run for your money up to the 22nd mind :smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
That sound likes a challenge. virtual pint to the leader on the evening of the 21st ?

postman

Legendary Member
The fun .There has been times when i have cried with laughter at the postings.So loud my girls have wanted to know why.I have also enjoyed my part in the relay.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The friendship is pretty cool (out of the Politics thread) and the really nice people you actually meet - the rides thing is good for those of us who aren't in clubs (I used to be a club secretary) but can't commit to each Sunday.

I like the mix of cyclists in here - all sorts, but no total hard core folk who think their way is best.... BR is getting like that in places.....

The advice on here is second to none - we usually sort stuff out or advise on a plan....

Always gets me when folk are major contributors on here (post count) and then they ask about simple mechanical issues - great......that's life....:eek:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
For old times sake, Monkey boy this month shall be mine :smile:

No, it will be mine :laugh:
What happened to Joe on there? He used to be right up near the top.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, meeting people has been great. Never met anyone from here I didn't like. And I've enjoyed sending folk random knitted stuff, and then, in good karma style, getting some random stuff back from other folk - an astronomy CD from Col, and an elephant cushion from Dayvo are the ones that come to mind...

ChrisKH

Guru
TheDoctor said:
Meeting a certain special someone...

But Doc we haven't met yet? :smile:

I don't have a great deal of time to spend on here, but it's always a useful point of reference and encouraging if you've not got time for a club and only a handful of friends with an interest in bikes (like me). I can recollect having to shut my office door and laugh out loud on more than one occasion. :ohmy:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've borrowed books and DVDs...
I've been given advice that actually makes some sense...
I've had a knitted shark from York (an area not reknowned for its cartillaginous fish population)...
I've laughed out loud at jokes...
I've been close to tears by the baring of souls...
I've had jovial exchanges and witty (not usually on my part) banter with plenty of different people about a multitude of things...
I've met some great chaps on a forum ride...

too hard to choose a best moment - it's all good!! :smile::thumbsup:

Share the love, people. Share the love (except Arch and TheDoctor - they can keep their love to themselves at this early stage of their relationship!!:o)

inlove.gif

U

User482

I vote for Arch & The Doc getting together. A heart warming moment as an antidote to the usual cynicism.
(Actually, I'm probably in an uncharacteristically soppy mood as I'm getting married on Saturday. I promise to resume hostilities when I return from honeymoon)

Top Bottom