Best Cyclechat moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
User482 said:
I vote for Arch & The Doc getting together. A heart warming moment as an antidote to the usual cynicism.

(Actually, I'm probably in an uncharacteristically soppy mood as I'm getting married on Saturday. I promise to resume hostilities when I return from honeymoon)

:blush::smile::ohmy:

Good luck mate!

User482 said:
I vote for Arch & The Doc getting together. A heart warming moment as an antidote to the usual cynicism.

(Actually, I'm probably in an uncharacteristically soppy mood as I'm getting married on Saturday. I promise to resume hostilities when I return from honeymoon)

Good on ya, User482 and Mrs. User482-to-be! ;)

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
Too many to mention! although Noodley's fish thread gave me a lot of groans laughs, maybe though, because it was quite recent.

There's a very wide variety of characters here, some I'd love to have a beer with, or even have a long trip with, others I'd keep at arms length, but no one I'd completely ignore or would want to hit! ;)

I hope I'm not one of them come Autumn:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, congratulations to the User482's....;)

Obviously, meeting one particular person has to be my best moment:smile:, if we allow meeting people. Otherwise, I can't think of any one post or thread - so many people post such great funny or thought provoking things...

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
User482 said:

Good luck with Saturday!!!

Did Al Gore get the invite? ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
My favourite thread/moment was seeing the daily updates and photos of Tdr1nka's Shedravan. The idea of it was engrossing enough but tdr1nka's not bad with a camera and has such a relatable way of describing things. There are many other good things of course.

Arch

Married to Night Train
marinyork said:
My favourite thread/moment was seeing the daily updates and photos of Tdr1nka's Shedravan. The idea of it was engrossing enough but tdr1nka's not bad with a camera and has such a relatable way of describing things. There are many other good things of course.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the Shedravan saga too!

User482 said:

Very best wishes for a happy and successful future together.

My best CycleChat moment?

...never had one... :sad: ;) :ohmy:

Top Bottom