Best Cyclechat moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
All the best User482.:biggrin:

Congrats to User482 and I agree with Mickles earlier post which sums it up well. And where's this Shedravan saga, can someone point me to it, I' still in catch up mode.

Smeggers

Congratulations User482!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to hear good news!

(The Arch / Doc thing is news too - so chapeau to you two too!!!!!)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
User482 said:
I vote for Arch & The Doc getting together. A heart warming moment as an antidote to the usual cynicism.
(Actually, I'm probably in an uncharacteristically soppy mood as I'm getting married on Saturday. I promise to resume hostilities when I return from honeymoon)

Congrats! Where's the honeymoon?

Mortiroloboy

For me, not one particular moment I can single out, but, I'm just glad this place is here.:smile: love the new thingies!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
Yeah, congratulations to the User482's....:ohmy:

Obviously, meeting one particular person has to be my best moment:biggrin:, if we allow meeting people. Otherwise, I can't think of any one post or thread - so many people post such great funny or thought provoking things...

WooHoo... congrats! When did this happen? Do we need to design virtual hats yet? :wacko:

Kovu

Über Member
Congrats User482!! :biggrin:

Mine? Ermmm ... The Arch and Doc read back on the Tea thread, although I never contriubuted it made me laugh out loud at alot of things. For knowing when I was just starting out cycling that there was so many friendly members who had patience and actually helped and got a reply within seconds.
For getting my job after a lot of helpful hints that were welcomed by everyone.
Reading any of Bonj's posts.

A few others as well :eek:

Maz

Guru
fossyant said:
The advice on here is second to none - we usually sort stuff out or advise on a plan....
Thank YOU for your advise and encouragement in doing my own chain/cassette replacement. I would've handed it over to the LBS otherwise.

Thanks to Aperitif - for all those lousy puns! :eek:

Top Bottom