Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond CC Ecosse Loch Lomond ride - Sat January 18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rasmus

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Rule 9, too:thumbsup:

Doesn't look too bad on the BBC just now. Rain showers, yes, but not too heavy or continuous.

See you in an hour or so.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
You might just be lucky, and that big orange blob might pass you on the western side, my fingers are crossed for you ...

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:ohmy: Hope the cafe is nice and toasty and serving hot drinks & soup (and cake of course)!
If it's any consolation, we got quite wet just going round the local shops by bike this morning ...

T

I'm afraid Pat and I went for the easy option and took the train back from Balloch. The boys opted to ride back...hope they aren't too cold!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'm afraid Pat and I went for the easy option and took the train back from Balloch. The boys opted to ride back...hope they aren't too cold!

:thumbsup: I would have joined you on the train if I'd been there :cold:... looks like all survived at least, I suppose Rasmus would have mentioned if anybody had been left behind as an ice block or drowned in a puddle along the way :surrender:! I hope all fingers, toes etc. can be convinced they are still alive!:eek:

I look forward to an epic tale or two ... :hyper:

Over in the east, the afternoon was mostly dry, so I went out for another shopping trolley ride, slightly the long way round :whistle: ... now +7C and feeling quite warm :wacko:.

T

Rule 9, too:thumbsup:

Doesn't look too bad on the BBC just now. Rain showers, yes, but not too heavy or continuous.
:giggle:

According to the BBC, it was also supposed to be dry until mid-day last time I looked... ach, it's character building or so they say! ;)

I can finally feel all my fingers and toes (just). My socks however will probably be dry by about Tuesday!

Top Bottom