Are you coming

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hawk

Veteran
Afraid I've been asked to volunteer at a youth event at my sailing club so wont be making it tomorrow either :sad:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
My average speed may be very low tomorrow, I've just ate far to much, sunshine and burnt sausages.... That's how I roll

D

Deleted member 20519

Why does everything go wrong the night before :cry: Fitted a new derailleur, got a new chain, all was good and I was getting ready to add the chain and then I'd be set - nope, the chain tool broke :cursing: I can't take the link off of the chain to shorten it and Scoosh told me to bring a 'working' bike next time so I don't know what to do :wacko:

Fubar

Guru
Why does everything go wrong the night before :cry: Fitted a new derailleur, got a new chain, all was good and I was getting ready to add the chain and then I'd be set - nope, the chain tool broke :cursing: I can't take the link off of the chain to shorten it and Scoosh told me to bring a 'working' bike next time so I don't know what to do :wacko:

I have a chain tool I can bring with me if that's any good?

D

Deleted member 20519

I have a chain tool I can bring with me if that's any good?

That would be great but I've been told that I shouldn't come without a working bike, I came last time without a chain and they had to fit it for me :blush:

D

Deleted member 20519

Will be getting the 8:30 train from Canal Station which arrives in Glasgow Central at 9:00. I'll need to go to a shop and buy some sun cream and then I'll get the 9:41 train from Glasgow Queen Street to Perth station which arrives at 10:36. That gives me time to head along to the meeting point and possibly have someone chop and add my chain for me :rolleyes: Last post of the night, going for a shower and then bed!

Fubar

Guru
Will be getting the 8:30 train from Canal Station which arrives in Glasgow Central at 9:00. I'll need to go to a shop and buy some sun cream and then I'll get the 9:41 train from Glasgow Queen Street to Perth station which arrives at 10:36. That gives me time to head along to the meeting point and possibly have someone chop and add my chain for me :rolleyes: Last post of the night, going for a shower and then bed!

Ok mate see you tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 20519

Will not be there. Not feeling well at all, sorry guys :sad:

Top Bottom