Are you coming

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I think it might just be nicer in Glasgow than Perthshire today. Still, should be a great ride. See you in a couple of hours.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
See everybody soon, cant wait :smile: Weather is great atm, just hope its the same in perth :smile:

Ps i might be very slow today also as my legs are already screaming at me after my cycling during the week :laugh:

TechMech

I can't make the ride today guys sorry. Scoosh knows the route like the back of his hand, except the turn off to Luncarty from the cycle path, but we won't mention that.

Have a good ride today folks!!

Btw, I didn't have any ill effects from the water at Chapelhill.

dhd.evans

Veteran
By virtue of being a numpty I missed today's ride - got up early, got my bike gear sorted, set off early to cycle in and get the train. Return ticket to Perth bought, caught the train arrived with half an hour to spare.

Found where we were meeting then went for a cup of tea. Went to the meeting point on the hour.

Waited ten minutes.

Waited twenty.

I thought maybe I'd got the wrong day, so check the OP.

"Meet time 1100"

"Arse. I read 1300. It's now 1320."

Hope the ride was good, I'm all in for the next one!

p.s. the ride from Perth to my house (about 35 miles) was pleasant on the way home :smile:

D

Deleted member 20519

By virtue of being a numpty I missed today's ride - got up early, got my bike gear sorted, set off early to cycle in and get the train. Return ticket to Perth bought, caught the train arrived with half an hour to spare.

Found where we were meeting then went for a cup of tea. Went to the meeting point on the hour.

Waited ten minutes.

Waited twenty.

I thought maybe I'd got the wrong day, so check the OP.

"Meet time 1100"

"Arse. I read 1300. It's now 1320."

Hope the ride was good, I'm all in for the next one!

p.s. the ride from Perth to my house (about 35 miles) was pleasant on the way home :smile:

Aww, that sucks! :sad: At least you got a nice ride back home!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Well, we waited and we waited and we waited (not quite until 1300 :biggrin:) ... then could wait no more, so set off on the correct route and had a lovely ride. :bicycle:

Wasn't as warm nor sunny as last week and a bit breezier but the cake was just as good :hungry: , the company likewise - and special Honourable Mention to Snorri, who braved the hectic lifestyle of rural Perthshire to join us. :bravo:

Good to meet a new person and sorry :cry: you missed it, dhd. :rolleyes:

It was suggested that future rides start ON TIME, so as not to inconvenience/penalise those who get to the start at the stated time. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 20519

Sounds like a great ride, I woke up at 9 wishing that I'd gone. Will make the next ride, whenever that may be :biggrin:

Fubar

Guru
Really enjoyed today, nice ride at a good pace for me and good company - nice to meet everyone. Cheers, Guys.

D

Deleted member 20519

Please don't list to my previous post, i'm stupid.

D

Deleted member 20519

Please don't listen to my previous post, I'm in the wrong thread :whistle:

Top Bottom