Are you coming

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Me

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Great day and great company as always today guys, thanks to all for coming, weather again was pretty good, cake was special as always :smile:

Cant wait for the next one already :smile:

D

Deleted member 20519

I'd actually be good for next Saturday, starting school next week so it would be nice to get a long ride in. I fear that since there's been two rides in two consecutive weeks, people won't be able to attend the third one.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Thanks all for another great day out. Special mention to scoosh, HJ and snorri for the cake provisions :hungry:

20120811131003.jpg

Jaffa cake distribution at Little Glenshee. From left HJ, fubar, Noodley, scoosh, snorri, Col, tug benson

D

Deleted member 20519

Thanks all for another great day out. Special mention to scoosh, HJ and snorri for the cake provisions :hungry:

20120811131003.jpg

Jaffa cake distribution at Little Glenshee. From left HJ, fubar, Noodley, scoosh, snorri, Col, tug benson

How was the weather? Definitely a lot cloudier than last week.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
very overcast and we hit a bit of a head wind about 3/4 of the way into the ride

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
We thought you would all have been clear of Perth by the time we returned after our ride. :smile:

By contrast, we had a very pleasant, gentle ride round with CAKE :hungry: and no real hills ! :wahhey:

I suspect we enjoyed our ride :hugs: more than you did yours :bicycle: - but you certainly get the bragging rights ! CHAPEAU !

glasgowjim

Über Member
We thought you would all have been clear of Perth by the time we returned after our ride. :smile:

By contrast, we had a very pleasant, gentle ride round with CAKE :hungry: and no real hills ! :wahhey:

I suspect we enjoyed our ride :hugs: more than you did yours :bicycle: - but you certainly get the bragging rights ! CHAPEAU !

No bragging rights from me, after all CC Ecosse is where it started for me :cheers:

Top Bottom