CC Ecosse Rendezvous ride - Sat 7 Nov 09

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HJ said:
No I think we are all at least 40 years younger that those guys...

For those who haven't read the article the age range of the "old boy racers" is 77 to 89 years! They still go out for a ride every week come rain or shine...
:biggrin: :laugh: :laugh: THANK YOU HJ !!! :biggrin: :laugh: :laugh:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scoosh said:
:biggrin: :laugh: :laugh: THANK YOU HJ !!! :biggrin: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I forgot, when are you getting your bus pass?

Jane Smart

The Queen
When I read the average age of those guys and 40 years younger was mentioned :biggrin: ( I'll get my coat, I think I am the oldest rider among you )

Anyway, when is the next jaunt out? I can't wait. I really enjoyed Saturday, but next time, perhaps, anyone is cycling in my vicinity, I intend to hop on their tailstream and join them in dunfermline, for the extra mile or so :tongue:

Noodly would be great to see you on one of our outings.

Who is going to start the next ball rolling for the CC outing? ( I have no sense of direction as HJ and Telemark found out on Saturday :tongue: )

:biggrin:

Sounds like you guys had a decent day out!

I've been a bit out of it recently with lots of things, good and bad, occupying my time.

The good news is my imminent move to Torrance in December, which takes me into some great cycling country! :biggrin:

So hopefully when things settle down, oh and my wife has our third child in January (not sure if that is good or bad!), then I'll be free for the odd cycle ride.

Hmm, my nearest train station will be Bishopbriggs..... I wonder what ride I can organise from there...:biggrin:

Jane Smart

The Queen
magnatom said:
Sounds like you guys had a decent day out!

I've been a bit out of it recently with lots of things, good and bad, occupying my time.

The good news is my imminent move to Torrance in December, which takes me into some great cycling country! :biggrin:

So hopefully when things settle down, oh and my wife has our third child in January (not sure if that is good or bad!), then I'll be free for the odd cycle ride.

Hmm, my nearest train station will be Bishopbriggs..... I wonder what ride I can organise from there...:tongue:

It would be great to see you on a ride out, as long as you don't get my bum in your videos and stick it on you tube, or everyone would need a wide angle screen :biggrin:

Oooh not long to go now, till the baby is born :tongue:

Jane Smart said:
It would be great to see you on a ride out, as long as you don't get my bum in your videos and stick it on you tube, or everyone would need a wide angle screen :biggrin:

Oooh not long to go now, till the baby is born :tongue:

Don't worry, I don't bring the camera along on recreational rides. Too much faff. Of course I'm waiting to receive one of those tiny muvi cameras. Hmmm, I could create a video blog of CC bums......:biggrin::tongue:

Jane Smart

The Queen
magnatom said:
:smile:

Don't worry, I don't bring the camera along on recreational rides. Too much faff. Of course I'm waiting to receive one of those tiny muvi cameras. Hmmm, I could create a video blog of CC bums......:tongue::biggrin:

That is a relief :biggrin:

Ooooh I have this thought of CC bums in a you tube video :tongue::biggrin:

Jane Smart

The Queen
satans budgie said:
Sat or Sun?

Nov or Dec?

Loch Leven area again?

Either day suits me, any month suits me too. There is a nice Bistro/restaurant in Kinross itself, right on the Loch, called "The Boat House" does nice lunches.

I would cycle from Dunfermline this time :wacko:

Mange-tout

If you plan a few weeks ahead I could possibly get a day off which would be great :smile:.

Jane, is the boat house next to the small harbour? Doesn't it close over winter? Or perhaps it just closes during the week? I went there once expecting a long pee and a coffee but it was closed :wacko:.

OP
OP
ACS

ACS

Legendary Member
Someone else want to grab this. I am away for a week or so from the end of this week and cannot see me touching a keyboard or a bike for that matter. ;)

Top Bottom