Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse RV ride - Sat 15th February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Please name the meeting cafe point again: forgot to take note :blush:

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Ellebells and I (and Brandane, I hope, he's been silent lately) will set out. I we can't manage for any reason we will hop on a train.
Where are we meeting again in Linlithgow?
Telemark, will send you pm with my mobile number.
I'll be there! Don't wait for me though. If for whatever reason I'm going to be late, I will text/phone, and make my own way to Linlithgow. As things stand I will see you at Alexandra park gates, 9am.. Bike is sorted, shame about the rider ^_^.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

I'll be there! Don't wait for me though. If for whatever reason I'm going late, I will text/phone, and make my own way to Linlithgow. As things stand I will see you at Alexandra park gates, 9am.. Bike is sorted, shame about the rider ^_^.
Michelle was saying today: "hope Rasmus stays in his bed a wee bit longer ... :whistle:"
We don't wanna kill ourselves, consider that both of us had a solid week of cycling!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Had a wee :bicycle: this arvo , once the :rain: had passed and the :sun: was out.

35km :training: to SQ and back - my longest thus far this year ! :blush: Upwrong bike, though ... :sad: Nazca is awaiting minor surgery .....:ohmy:

Does that mean you are going to join us? :hyper: Or that you are now tired out and can't possibly come along? :sad::tongue:
There is always the train or even the c*r, you know ...;)

T

Top Bottom