Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse RV ride - Sat 15th February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
You know me and @Rasmus too well T! No cake trusted to us will arrive at the intended destination ... do you mistake us for UPS? :wacko: :tongue: :hungry:
@sleekitcollie might have something to say about that ... ^_^

HonestMan1910

Über Member
nobody out and about in Linlithgow today then ?

2 bridges and a venture into Fife for me and my mate Colin today, was a lovely day once the early rain passed over

Attachments

• 1798458_664875463568750_1637232449_n.jpg
    1798458_664875463568750_1637232449_n.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 42

ScotiaLass

Guru
nobody out and about in Linlithgow today then ?

2 bridges and a venture into Fife for me and my mate Colin today, was a lovely day once the early rain passed over
No, I stayed in as going out tomorrow :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I did most of the jobs that needed doing today, so I can go out and play tomorrow :wahhey:
Now I just need to work out how long it might take me to get to where @ScotiaLass and I are meeting :scratch:
About 40k into a headwind ~15 mph gusting to 27 mph predicted for Edinburgh tomorrow ...

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Ellebells and I (and Brandane, I hope, he's been silent lately) will set out. I we can't manage for any reason we will hop on a train.
Where are we meeting again in Linlithgow?
Telemark, will send you pm with my mobile number.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I never done any, place is like a bomb site, but Boris is all clean and lubed after today's muddy ride :wacko:
Been doing laundry and general tidying today. Got a new game when I was in town earlier so may fire the PS3 up soon, as my gallbladder is currently trying to kill me again :wacko:
Only had 4 hours sleep so planning on an earlier bedtime and some serious painkillers.
I should then awake refreshed and ready for my ride - if I'm spaced out and dribbling, just sit me on Rambo and push me off in the right direction :wacko:

Top Bottom