Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse RV ride - Sat 15th February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've never been available for the Sunday ride ... :ohmy:
Take the car, come say hi? :hello:

OP
OP
Rasmus

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Worry not Pat, I'll need to drop by the lab tomorrow morning to put some pieces of titanium into a furnace to have them ready for inspection by Monday (the joys of being a research scientist...), so I'll for sure not be meeting you at 9.

Pat "5mph"

Worry not Pat, I'll need to drop by the lab tomorrow morning to put some pieces of titanium into a furnace to have them ready for inspection by Monday (the joys of being a research scientist...), so I'll for sure not be meeting you at 9.
You'll still be at the meeting point before us :laugh:
I remember many years ago a friend of mine had to "quickly pop into the lab to check on my rats" :stop:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'll see on Sunday if i can emerge from the "pit". :rolleyes:
Trains are complicated in this neck of the woods......:whistle:

How are things in Bishopbriggs, @mr messy? Hope you are feeling better today! Do you think you might be able to join us? :hello:
The spare cake is waiting to be wrapped up ... bribery, internet bullying etc re-commencing :tongue:

T

ScotiaLass

Guru
Right, I am off to bed to relax and hopefully sleep!
@Telemark, you have my number (and vice versa) if there any issues, otherwise I will see you at our RV point!
I am :hyper: and :shy: and hope people won't find me too :wacko:
I can't eat cake but can drink tea!

How are things in Bishopbriggs, @mr messy? Hope you are feeling better today! Do you think you might be able to join us? :hello:
The spare cake is waiting to be wrapped up ... bribery, internet bullying etc re-commencing :tongue:

T
Sorry guys not going to make it. As much as i'm going to miss not seeing everyone (and the cake) think i'd find the journey too frustrating and depressing. :sad::cry:
Hope you all have an extra piece of cake for me. :mrpig::hungry::mrpig:

Pat "5mph"

Sorry guys not going to make it. As much as i'm going to miss not seeing everyone (and the cake) think i'd find the journey too frustrating and depressing. :sad::cry:
Don't be depressed, you're alive! :wahhey: :bravo:
We will miss you, GWS!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

:sad::cry::hugs:... says it all really.
(:secret:If you change your mind, you know where to find us... ;))

Next CC Ecosse RV at Bishopbriggs (or somewhere easy for you get to)?

T

Pat "5mph"

Sorry to miss this ride tomorrow - have a good one everyone. I've just upgraded to cleats so I'll be having my first outdoor practice in a park with a soft grass landing option rather than attempting a big road ride. Yup I'm a Jess but just fancy getting my confidence up with the cleats for a bit. Have fun :-)
Good to see you back on the bike, Donna, missed you on our rides! x

Top Bottom