Herne Hill Velodrome Sat 26th April 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like I might have bought @User1314 just slightly too much beer. Enough for some very flattering compliments, too much to remember who I am!
Great to see everybody, and some fine riding, we were got up to speed pretty quickly by the coaches. It was a shame not to be able to spend more time chatting afterwards. Particularly sorry that we spent so much time on the track that I didn't get much of a chance to catch up with @deptfordmarmoset and @Mice (glad I didn't let you down).

Well done and thanks stevevw!

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Competing with an 82 year old? Ah, the folly of youth! Seriously, impressive for that age. Seriously impressive. I think it was him who had grandchildren in the stands.

No that was my lot. My wife, daughter, son in law and granddaughter came to (I would like to think) cheer me on, in reality to laugh at a stupid old man who still thinks he is 20 and 10 stone.

If any of you forgot to pay please PM me.

Stratford may be June but will be limited numbers as the track is very popular and difficult to get booked. Those that want to attend PM me
I am also thinking of booking Herne Hill again on 21st September which is a Sunday just for 4F.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Booked another session
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/herne-hill-velodrome-sunday-21st-september-12-00-2-00.156763/

Just for those that missed out last time.

Top Bottom