HS2 - not so high speed ride to Banbury - Sat. 6th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Not sure. 6pm is a bit late to be leaving Banbury and heading back to Kent. I'll think about it.
It's a pretty quick and frequent (1h10m-ish) service back to Marylebone, M.

Might be worth keeping a close eye on Chiltern Railways site to check it's running ok that weekend.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Including those added from over the road, the list of possible attendees so far:-

CharlieB
Davywalnuts
Ess
Jayonabike + AN Other
Kim
Martint235
Mice
Musa
rb58
StuAff
TimO
User13710
V for Vengedetta (joining at Denham)

lilolee

Veteran
As another who has been out of circulation it is about time I resurfaced, so I'd like to join in please.

I'll be at Great Missenden for lunch at midday if that's OK (and Davy I haven't forgotten I owe you lunch)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
As another who has been out of circulation it is about time I resurfaced, so I'd like to join in please.

I'll be at Great Missenden for lunch at midday if that's OK (and Davy I haven't forgotten I owe you lunch)

Will be great to see you again too!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Slight change of plane for me, as my best mate has decided to do his bday party that evening on the 6th..

So I may leave you all after lunch or carry on with you all and drop of towards Bicester to get the Choo Choo back.. am not sure yet... But I know an eta at Banbury is pushing it for time with regards to getting trains back and then back out..

But ill be there at the start. :thumbsup:

rb58

Enigma
I'm not a regular train user, so is the advice to pre-book a ticket back, or just get one at the station? And I presume bike reservations won't be needed?

Top Bottom