Manchester - Llandudno 2016 : Saturday April 23...for Harry, England and St George

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Forgive my ignorance but where is Eureka Cafe?
It's to the northwest of Chester on the A540: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...dc5b43f5c4ed:0xb4e36a3e94c29d8f!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Forgive my ignorance but where is Eureka Cafe?

It doesn't look much from the outside, as I discovered on the recce last year.

But it is steeped in cycling history.

It was shut when Nick and I passed, but must be worth a visit if you get the chance.

mike3121

This ride falls on day 3 of my 5 day late shifts, booked the time off for Saturday and Sunday, just need to book a b&b now

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
This ride falls on day 3 of my 5 day late shifts, booked the time off for Saturday and Sunday, just need to book a b&b now

Quite a few of us stayed in the Travelodge last time. Nice and central and they're cool about having the bike in the room. Currently £45 (no breakfast, no internet) non-refundable. There's a Wetherspoons across the road that does a good breakfast

Last edited:
U

User482

Interested in this, but it's dependent on whether or not my wife has to work that weekend.

BRounsley

Über Member
Quite a few of us stayed in the Travelodge last time. Nice and central and they're cool about having the bike in the room. Currently £42 (no breakfast) non-refundable. There's a Wetherspoons across the road that does a good breakfast

I've booked into the Travelodge this year. It cost me £45

Top Bottom