Manchester - Llandudno 2016 : Saturday April 23...for Harry, England and St George

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
Just a quick thought, I'm planning on staying overnight (not booked room yet though) and then riding back the next morning, is it worth making a list of people doing the same, and to where they will be riding back?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
@nickyboy Just been looking at the maps and one thing I noticed was the Flat route has been amended to stop at Weaverham, but the Hiller option is still on Marbury Park.

Are you looking at the right link?

Both the links on post#1 show a stop at Weaverham. What you should do is just use the links for reference for now. I will let everyone know when the final, set in stone version is done. Then you can download from the links on post #1

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Just a quick thought, I'm planning on staying overnight (not booked room yet though) and then riding back the next morning, is it worth making a list of people doing the same, and to where they will be riding back?

TBH the return run will be a bit freestyle. Folk will start at different times (largely depending on how good their previous night was) and will go at different speeds.

As such I prefer we keep it unorganised. Folk can either arrange something in advance if they know some other returnees or arrange on the Saturday

Fordy1981

I was shown this by a work colleague and I'm very interested. I've convinced the other half to drive down with evening wear and bike rack so it looks on.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
£96 effing quid for the Travelodge?
Anyone got a better suggestion?
Share?

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
How barmy is this weather, two weeks ago we were getting flooded, for the last week its been -4 in the mornings and today it was 12 deg and i was out in a short sleeve jersey and it still January.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
QUICK HEADS UP RE ADVANCE TRAIN TICKETS AND BIKE SPACES

I think the Advance tickets to Manchester Friday April 22 and from Llandudno April 24 are going to open up in the next few days.

I also think the bike space booking from Llandudno opens up in conjunction with the Advance tickets so you should be able to book a space in the next few days too

http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Bicycles/

If you find the bike spaces have already been taken on your target train don't worry too much about it. The Arriva Trains Wales staff are rather sanguine about bikes on their trains and I've been on trains from Llandudno with at least a dozen bikes on (rather than the bookable maximum of two)

Top Bottom