• A Saturday in Perth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A Saturday in Lanark

• A Sunday in Perth

• A Sunday in Lanark

• Anywhere/Anytime - I'm coming riding :)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TechMech

marooncat said:
Ok, I have just put myself on the Doodle but not 100% sure if I am feeling brave enough for this yet :laugh: I will see when a date is confirmed

Is there any way of seeing the route profile on the maps, I have an alergy to hills ;)

Mate, you should come along if you can make it. I've been on two runs now, and I swear, on the first one I was walking up the hills but no one left me behind (HJ can vouch for this :laugh:)

On another note I've got a mate of mine interested in coming out on this run. We went out tonight for a 15 miler and I had to work pretty hard to keep up with him........he was on a 48/16 fixed!!!!!

lazyfatgit

I don't mind where the next ride is, if i am able to make it i will.

Sunday is the best day for me, as i start some part time work this week and don't know which saturdays i'll need to cover yet.

unfortunately Perth is just too slow on the train, so I need to see if i can get the car.

If i can't make this, I'll catch you on the next ride.

scook94

Veteran
The Doodle link has 8 votes for Sunday 2nd Aug, that's the highest availability followed by Sunday 26th July and Sunday 9th August.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
The Doodle link has 8 votes for Sunday 2nd Aug, that's the highest availability followed by Sunday 26th July and Sunday 9th August.

2nd Aug now unavailable for me, going down to the lakes for the weekend on the motorbike.

My weekend arrangements are all up in the air at the moment, with a few things possibly happening over the next month or so. So I'll keep an eye on what is arranged and make it if I can.

I definitely won't be able to make it the first weekend in August as I will be down in Blackpool, and possibly taking part in my first proper sportive.

OK, I have had maybe a little too much to drink, but this needs saying...

Someone, anyone. Set a date, place and route. Those that can make it will, those that can't, won't.

TechMech

Well looking at the Doodle the 4th July still has 6/10 available from those that participated. Looking at the polls there's 6 for a Saturday in Perth and 6 for anytime, so that could potentially make 12 riders.

I'm happy to go with the Perth route as laid out here.

So 4th of July, route as above.

What times do the various trains get in?

Top Bottom