Road World Championships (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kwiatkowski will win this.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Yes, you did type that, then you typed this as well:

So, Kelly "knows his stuff" and the women are talking "drivel".
Apologies for being a little glib.

What I meant to say was that Sean Kelly knows his stuff about the men's racing season and personalities in the peloton etc.

The women were talking about women's racing, mountain biking and cross. Not exactly what I had tuned into the men's road race for...

I shouldn't have said drivel, but was a little frustrated that they were just ignoring the race, it was like being back with Duffers...

Apologies for being a little glib.

What I meant to say was that Sean Kelly knows his stuff about the men's racing season and personalities in the peloton etc.

The women were talking about women's racing, mountain biking and cross. Not exactly what I had tuned into the men's road race for...

I shouldn't have said drivel, but was a little frustrated that they were just ignoring the race, it was like being back with Duffers...

I'll let you off then :thumbsup:
Don't let it happen again tho :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'll let you off then :thumbsup:
Don't let it happen again tho :tongue:
To be fair to Zimmers - it was dull chit chat.

I heard that Nibali was going to need a skin graft on the injury he got a while back and he has since landed on it twice since. Ouch

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ours is hardly any better...
Mine is, it's just you're usually too pissed to keep up

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I've switched to BBC2 now and have the web feed on a second screen in case they cut to yachting or something.

The commentary on BBC2 is much better...

Top Bottom