FNRttC Southend on Sea Night Ride Thursday 24th March 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK, will pack hip flask for the route ....

Ooo Hello!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm tempted. But I hardly been on a bike since before Christmas, and 2 hours of cross-country skiing today left me utterly shattered.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Did someone mention Rum? Be rude not to, you know when i think about it Traffic Droid would be really good on a night ride with all those cameras

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I would imagine that to be harder work than cycling to Southend.
Now I know how adult beginner cyclists must feel. I've been overtaken more times than I can count by children barely out of nappies. I've fallen over again and again and I've got aches in muscles I didn't know existed.

Riding to Essex better had be easier.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
It has shut. Breakfast might be 'Spoons.
I had a long chat with Chris at the Rose, he's had various problems and almost sold the building but that fell through. He wants to retire. I've asked him to ask if the place down the road would do us but heard nothing. Spoons would do us fine. It opens at 8am. It does a fry up and sells beer. Nuff said.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It has shut. Breakfast might be 'Spoons.
I had a long chat with Chris at the Rose, he's had various problems and almost sold the building but that fell through. He wants to retire. I've asked him to ask if the place down the road would do us but heard nothing. Spoons would do us fine. It opens at 8am. It does a fry up and sells beer. Nuff said.
:sad: Chris is a nice bloke, shame no-one took it on. But 'spoons will do, as you say.

Top Bottom