FNRttC Southend on Sea Night Ride Thursday 24th March 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr.Blue

Regular
Looks good. Just signed up for this ride. All I need to do now is to get fit!!!!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm tempted. But I hardly been on a bike since before Christmas, and 2 hours of cross-country skiing today left me utterly shattered.
If the magic of the internet has worked I'm in.

OP
OP
AKA Bob

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
With over four weeks to go we now have 53 people registered for the ride. The route is almost finalised and will be visiting junction 31 Services before heading north to Stock and onwards to Southend. I will be conducting a recce of the route on 11th March after which details of the route will be circulated.
Most of you will be aware the Rose Cafe has now closed but we will be warmly welcome at Beaches Bar by the owner David who also enjoys cycling. He has also said he will get an extension to his alcohol licence to enable those who fancy drinking beer with their breakfast. http://www.beachesbarbistro.co.uk/
The current riders and runners are below.‎

David E
John Malamatenios
Joanne C
james h
James R
Andy B
Ray L
mmmmartin
trickedem
AkaBob
mmmmartin
rb58
ianrauk
StuAff
Adrian C
TMN
David P
Martin S
Rapid mathman
AKA Hotlips
Mr Orange
e6Pete
Save No Souls
velovoice
Jellied eel
BromyG
Anne H
Mice
DancingDad
thomas m
gerwinium
Charlotte
newfhouse
Greg S
nigel182
User482
topcat1
Pavel Z
Nicolas C
martint235
Christopher Bl
Adrian M
Flying Dodo
Adrian H
stuartg
swarm_catcher
RichardGibson
Brian P
Louise M
srw
Mr Blue

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I think it's worth highlighting this from the menu at BeachBar. Doesn't bother me as I'll eat anything in the middle of a ride but I know others tend to be fussier :smile::

Pebbles Classic Breakfast
Two bacon, two pork sausages, fried egg, fried tomato, mushrooms, Heinz beans plus bread and butter. (breakfast is served as above, non-changeable)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think it's worth highlighting this from the menu at BeachBar. Doesn't bother me as I'll eat anything in the middle of a ride but I know others tend to be fussier :smile::

Pebbles Classic Breakfast
Two bacon, two pork sausages, fried egg, fried tomato, mushrooms, Heinz beans plus bread and butter. (breakfast is served as above, non-changeable)

As long as it's white bread and none of that brown/rye/Wholemeal/whatever nonsense.. then it looks good to me.. though would be nice to add another egg.
And what is the cost?

martint235

Dog on a bike
As long as it's white bread and none of that brown/rye/Wholemeal/whatever nonsense.. then it looks good to me.. though would be nice to add another egg.
And what is the cost?
A very reasonable £6.95. I wouldn't ask for another egg!!!!

Top Bottom