£200 wheel budget

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yeah but, what if he is?
Not my problem

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Personally i would go with the scirroccos over the zondas, ive now rode on the zondas for a little bit and thr scirroccos are abit more rigid especially if your a larger rider, youd be better off getting the scirroccos and a pair of top end tyres than the zondas and some cheaper rubber
When did you ride the Zonda's?

jowwy

Without undermining your own credibility.
This is an online forum where people give their views, help others and give information based on personal use or preference. Its your choice if you accept that input or not, if you do and your opinion based on personal use is different to mine then so be it.

Does that cause me an issue based on my integrity, no it doesnt. It just means we have a difference opinion based on actual real life use and not an opinion based on someone elses experience.

Does that answer your question? If not, i dont particularly care

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I tested my mates out lastweek on my bike for 60 miles, Ive literally just swapped to fulcrum 7's today so I'll see how they are in comparison to the sciroccos as I have to commute home on them

Citius

This is an online forum where people give their views, help others and give information based on personal use or preference.

Can you put that in your sig? Might be useful as reminder next time someone suggests not buying a carbon frame to commute on. :smile:

Last edited:

jowwy

Can you put that in your sig? Might be useful as reminder next time someone suggests not buying a carbon frame to commute on. :smile:
No - because i see no reason not to commute on one

gmw492

Veteran
I chose the zondas for the overall reduction in weight, as they were adorning my spesh tarmac sl4 at the time, when it was too wet for the zipps ;)
I got a Tarmac sl4 too ,as long as they help on the climbs and roll ok anything will be better then the Axis 1.0 ,£90 dearer for the Zondas over the Sciroccos but both as we have said get great reviews

zer07

New wheel buyer here and like many have spent ages to-ing and fro-ing between various wheels. Have settled for the Scirocco 35 wheelset over the Zonda's mainly for the price, but it was a tough one. I figure that the money I'll save will go towards another rear wheel and use that along with my existing front wheel for the winter commute. Really looking forward to getting them on the bike (2013 Allez Sport).

Top Bottom