£350 to spend on a single speed - what to get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
The Muppets in the Dunfermline branch, didn't think Hellfrauds sold fixies any more!

One of the guys in there I always thought was fairly knowledgeable?? But have a feeling he may have left as I have not seen him in that branch for a while. BTW Kirkcaldy are even worse! Anyway Hermiston gate had the Boardman and if I was in the market for one that would be it, looks good bike?

One of the guys in there I always thought was fairly knowledgeable?? But have a feeling he may have left as I have not seen him in that branch for a while. BTW Kirkcaldy are even worse! Anyway Hermiston gate had the Boardman and if I was in the market for one that would be it, looks good bike?
Was it THIS one?

If so grab one if you see it, according to the Boardman bike site the TK series bike is 'not currently available in the UK'

stevevw

Guru
As I have broken my shoulder and will be off my bikes for a long time you can have this for £350 plus postage. You would have to buy blind but if not delighted with a half price Bianchi I would have it back.

Bianchi.jpg

As I have broken my shoulder and will be off my bikes for a long time you can have this for £350 plus postage. You would have to buy blind but if not delighted with a half price Bianchi I would have it back.

Suggests you have a bike for sale due to your injury, however, there is no link to what that bike is, or am I missing something?
I no understand what you are asking?
See above. Only asking as I'm after a fixed gear myself.

stevevw

Guru
Can you not see the picture of the Bianchi Pista in the post? I can see it on both my post and your quoted reply.

Scruffmonster

Über Member

Bianchi.jpg

Please tell me that's a huge frame that won't fit me. I've just spent that same money on a Fuji Track and I would gladly rush it back to the shop if this is in a midget size. (52cm)

Top Bottom