2014 Cycling Resolutions - What's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martinireland

Leisure Cyclist
To lose about 15kg. been cycling 3 times week, most weeks anyways and 3 days walking in between cycling days. not happy with weight loss progress so far ! may see a professional about a proper plan.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Start Racing
Get to Cat 3
1,000 turbo miles
5,200 total miles
Do RideLondon faster than last year
Do another European "mountains" week

pumpadave

Got a few I would like to accomplish:
Give up smoking
London to Brighton ride
watch the tour de Yorkshire (France)
Pay for my Giant defy5 2013
and just get out on the bike a bit more.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Do a few sportives and I like the idea of getting my average into double figures and with a few KOMS on the way would be nice

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I've got a few for this year.
1. I'm going to have a go at building some wheels (rims and hubs already ordered!:dance:)
2. I fancy having a go at an audax or two.
3. I'd like to continue to increase my TT 10 times, though there's only so fast my 44yo body will go (blimey, how did I become 44! :wacko: I was only 21 the last time I checked.)
4. I'm going to do some proper cycle touring too. I've got the gear, just never seem to get around to doing it - there's always something happening that stops me:cursing: - but this year is the year.

Not much then:laugh:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
To:
- increase mileage; 7,500 is the target for this year, which is 800 above last year's.
- continue racing and score at least point (hey I'm 43 !) after last year's best from 4 races of 11th
- do at least one of the C2C's I had to cancel in 2012; either Way of the Roses or TransPennine Trail
- to continue learning ...

Last year's were all achieved, so hopefully this year's can be.

Top Bottom