2015 Cycling Resolutions - What's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
im hoping to be able to ride a road bike comfortably after my spinal operation in march 2015

huwsparky

Über Member
Ride as many miles as possible, realistically 3.5k maybe and to cycle a 1000m in a calendar month. Neither probably will sound challenging to most but for me finding that amount of spare time will not be easy.

Also, I plan on riding 2 or 3 sportives all being well.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Ride as many miles as possible, realistically 3.5k maybe and to cycle a 1000m in a calendar month. Neither probably will sound challenging to most but for me finding that amount of spare time will not be easy.

Also, I plan on riding 2 or 3 sportives all being well.
sounds like fair challenges to me, i too just cycle in my spare time (not all that much for a lot of the year) a side from my commuting and 10000 miles in a calender month sounds like a pretty good challenge, considering that's about 33 miles per day or 250 miles per week
Cheers Ed

vickster

Legendary Member
sounds like fair challenges to me, i too just cycle in my spare time (not all that much for a lot of the year) a side from my commuting and 10000 miles in a calender month sounds like a pretty good challenge, considering that's about 33 miles per day or 250 miles per week
Cheers Ed
1000 not 10000 ;)

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
mine are to continue enjoying riding proper retro steel machines

to do as many miles as i can wouldnt have a clue how many i do a year as i dont really keep a track or record them

to carry on buying and selling where i can although might be more fussy in what i buy

and where poss provide an honest and truthful opinion when asked

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Never really set resolutions let alone cycling specific lol

Having said that, I would like to commute by bike a lot more often whilst I have the opportunity on this current contract. It's gonna get tough as we are expecting our second baby in a few weeks so sleep will be limited! I figure if I can get the miles in through Jan / Feb, it should be a lot easier as spring approaches.

I'd quite like to do a few more night rides too...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I sort of lost track of how many miles I did this year, but probably around the 3000 mark and aiming for the same next year. I was envious of the various trips that people have done this year, so I would like to get some more non commuting miles and maybe even some cycling not around this area, though not sure what or where (certainly not before A-levels come up as it's my most stressy child doing them this year).

And it might be time to do some thinking about n+1, and doing a bit more on my restoration project that has not changed in the last 12 months!

Top Bottom