2015 Cycling Resolutions - What's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
As the other thread...

To not fall off, manage to cycle at least once every week and to do Ride 100 in August

To get the bikes out of the lounge into the Asgard shed that arrives in a couple of weeks!

And not to buy any more bikes (probably)!

vickster

Legendary Member
- To make a decision on my C2W bike mtb or ss
SS ;)

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
As the other thread...

To not fall off, manage to cycle at least once every week and to do Ride 100 in August

To get the bikes out of the lounge into the Asgard shed that arrives in a couple of weeks!

And not to buy any more bikes (probably)!
when you say 'other thread' do you mean another 2014 thread or the old 2013 one?

i have edited yours to make it better :smile:
I'm going to ride a lap of the Isle of Man TT course to celebrate my 60th.
I've raced there on two and three wheels, driven around in car, been around on a bus and did a lap in a helicopter............. so it will probably be my slowest lap ever.:laugh:
always wanted to do isle of man course by bike, when i have a landrover and a motorbike i will have to go up there with a trailer with motorbike and road bike and dump trailer somewhere whilst i do a lap in the landy (probably slowest lap :tongue:) and then on the road bike (faster than landy :biggrin:) and then motorbike (f'in' fast! but not too fast :smile:)

To not build another bike until 2016, I may fail.
i challenge you to fail!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
oh and for my resolutions/targets for 2015.....
  1. ride 2,000 miles (yes, i know i have done over 2,000 miles this year but i will be starting an apprenticeship next september that will limit my riding and how much time/energy i have for it :sad:)
  2. keep nice bike in top nick :smile:
  3. spend next to zilch on cycling (saving for a land rover)
  4. TRY not to get hit/come off/injured
  5. if i do get hit/come off/injured stay in high spirits and get back on soon as it safe to do so (probably end up before the doc said so!)
  6. will try to keep current shitty commuter hanging on through and wait until i i have my landrover and am driving to get something like a carrera zelos or tdf or triban to commute (money)
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom