FNRttC 2017 Dates for Friday Night Ride to the Coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Minor pernickety point. The destination of the June 2nd ride is Shoreham-by-Sea not Shoreham-on-Sea
http://fridaynightridetothecoast.blogspot.co.uk/p/june-2-london-south-bank-to-shoreham.html

JOIN The Fridays!

Joining The Fridays actually involves TWO memberships:

· Membership of the CTC (of which The Fridays is an Affiliate Club)

· Annual subscription to the FNRttC rides themselves, run by The Fridays.

Membership of the CTC

This can be achieved 1 of 2 ways – either:

1. Join the CTC as a member of an Affiliate Club (The Fridays).
CLICK HERE TO JOIN CTC AS AN AFFILIATE.
Enter our Affiliate Club Code where indicated: 90044140
Cost: £24 per year

OR

2. Take out a full CTC membership, either as an individual or as a family.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUT FULL CTC MEMBERSHIP.
Membership options and prices are all listed here.

Questions? Problems? Contact the CTC directly:
Telephone: 0844 736 8451 or 01483 238301 (local rate)
E-mail: membership@ctc.org.uk.

Annual SUBSCRIPTION to FNRttC Events

Cost? The princely sum of £2 per calendar year.
Please click here and pay your annual £2 to be a member of The Fridays using the spiffing PayPal button. Please remember to add your name so we know who has paid. Then the £2 will be taken each year and you need do nothing. If you wish to leave us, simply click the "unsubscribe" button.
For what it's worth, that page is undergoing a re-write for clarity.
Insurance: If you are not already a Cycling UK member, then you are covered by our own insurance policy for ONE ride. (After that, you must have third party insurance cover in place, whether via Cycling UK, London Cycling Campaign or British Cycling.)

http://fridaynightridetothecoast.blogspot.co.uk/p/want-to-join-one-of-our-rides-heres-how.html
And that bit is bang-up-to-date and correct. :okay:

J1888

Über Member
Very, very interested in joining some of these rides and sorry if I'm being thick in asking the same question as someone else - my BC membership (plus a whopping £2 FNRttC membership) will allow me to join the rides? I.e. no need to sign up to Cycling UK...

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
chad-jpg.2667.jpg

Wot. No Brighton?

Attachments

• chad-jpg.2667.jpg
    chad-jpg.2667.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 74

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Very, very interested in joining some of these rides and sorry if I'm being thick in asking the same question as someone else - my BC membership (plus a whopping £2 FNRttC membership) will allow me to join the rides? I.e. no need to sign up to Cycling UK...

Insurance: If you are not already a Cycling UK member, then you are covered by our own insurance policy for ONE ride. (After that, you must have third party insurance cover in place, whether via Cycling UK, London Cycling Campaign or British Cycling.)

chad-jpg.2667.jpg

Wot. No Brighton?
The Ride Leaders decided to take the Classics and put them on an biennial schedule. This year we've got Southend and Whitstable, each x2. Plus revisiting a few of last year's inaugural routes. Plus some brand new ones. Mix it all up a bit. Brighton, it was felt, gets lots of attention without trying too hard.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
chad-jpg.2667.jpg

Wot. No Brighton?
Shoreham is a better version of Brighton - it's identical up to the halfway stop and the breakfast place is far better. In the sense that there's a distinct lack of sitting in a gale as gobbets of freezing water hurtle into your sausage and beer is available in the warmth of a comfy chair three paces from the breakfast table.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I really must get myself sorted and do one of these. I have a 'thing' about getting back home though, so need to get over that one first. I think getting to the start would be OK as I can get on the Heathrow Express from T5 to Paddington FOC after 7pm and the bike should be ok...

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I really must get myself sorted and do one of these. I have a 'thing' about getting back home though, so need to get over that one first. I think getting to the start would be OK as I can get on the Heathrow Express from T5 to Paddington FOC after 7pm and the bike should be ok...

What's your "thing" ? We live in the same neck of the woods it's fairly easy to get home either by the smrbth or trains if I don't feel like riding back I've got the train back to Victoria then cycle over to Paddington or have ridden back home from London when the weather was exceptionally nice :sun:

Top Bottom