FNRttC 2017 Dates for Friday Night Ride to the Coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Apropos of nothing, except we visit it: Mark Webber and his mum Jean at the Cabin in Faygate featured in Wednesday's edition of the Hairy Bikers' Comfort Food. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b087xk2d/the-hairy-bikers-comfort-food-8-nostalgia (Makes me all nostalgic for the bread pudding! :smile: ).

Last edited:

J1888

Über Member
Tried paying my subs but my phone just sends me to Paypal with no option to pay anyone - will try tomorrow on the laptop

Tried paying my subs but my phone just sends me to Paypal with no option to pay anyone - will try tomorrow on the laptop
We've had 3 reports of this problem last night and are looking into it. Please could you try again later today and let us know how you get on? Any questions, please drop us an email: fridaynightridetothecoast AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

mmmmartin

Random geezer
PayPal button has been stripped out and replaced with fresh code so should be OK now.

The new code generated by the PayPal website is very slightly different from the previous stuff so I can only guess PayPal changed something.

[EDIT] Peeps are using it now and it is working fine.[EDIT/]

Last edited:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Those who have signed up for email updates at the club website should have had a note about the Tour in July.

Domus

Guru
Signed up and paid my £2.00.
Away in Spain for the York ride but looking forward to the Morecambe one.

Top Bottom