235 miles a day for a year (Amanda Coker Challenge)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 4701277, member: 9609"]Has he sorted his diet out? [/QUOTE]

From the man himself. He's following a metabolic diet.

From the man himself. He's following a metabolic diet.

He doesn't need to eat as he already has metal bollox.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Steve Abrahamto Ride with Steve-1 Year Time Trial departure 00:01 Sat 4th March
18 mins ·
It looks like just me and Matt for my first day, so I probably will just ride straight through Milton Keynes and not stop at Mc Donalds next to Trek after the first 200km.
You'll be able to follow me (us) on my live tracker though
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp…

Bit too far for me to get there otherwise I'd have been there like a shot :whistle:
Anybody planning on joining up with him?

Aravis

Putrid Donut
He was talking about finding a productive loop in the Cotswold Water Park, just down the road from me, so I'm hoping to get a flyby or two at some point.

His planned route tonight brings him to Fairford, a couple of miles west of Lechlade, where there is a particularly vindictive set of traffic lights which he'll be passing twice a few minutes apart. So if I go there for about 3am I could get some historic first day photographs and maybe a few seconds of touchline interview. I have a feeling I probably won't, and will then regret it.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Steve Abraham
Page Liked · 47 mins near Milton Keynes ·

Steve sets off on his annual cycling mileage world record attempt at midnight, tonight. He's currently completing an interview with BBC Look East, which will air tonight at 18:30. We wish him well. Good luck Steve! — feeling optimistic with EgoManiac Idai

16998719_1837949516453676_4286744310864940267_n.jpg

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Kajsa looks more scared at the prospect then does Steve ... :laugh:
Is she in charge of his FB stuff for the duration or was that just a pre-start one-off ?

Top Bottom