a bikes a bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
Bear in mind that its a JCB that done a 100mph though.
If you're going for speed.
yeah well do you bale hay at 100 mph or 10 mph? i know what speed i bale at!
and i know what speed i drive a 7 or 8 ton laden bale trailer stacked sky high (about 25ft long and 20+ft high) above the top of the tractor at
Cheers Ed

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Ooer ed, not enough respect for your tractor is it?
What about this John Deere with Shimano wheels and low profile tyres
View attachment 83236
Stay metric, my friends.
I didn't see Massey-Ferguson making any bicycles, either.
th
th

sackville d

Veteran
I like digging holes, me. Big holes in the earth. I like to use a dessert spoon I found on the floor at Leicester Wood Services years ago.
Cost me nothing other than the petrol I used to get there. Dug some great holes with that spoon over the years Takes a while to get anywhere
with it but like I say,I like digging holes, me.

Anyway I`ve seen this bloke with some sort of stainless steel Spear n Jackson jobbie digging holes. I bet it was not cheap!
Now here`s the thing. His holes get dug a lot faster than mine,but that means he`s not digging for as long as me. As I`ve said, I like digging holes and the longer I`m digging the
happier I am. So who`s the fool? Thats right, He is. Once his hole`s dug what does he do? Walks around the place, laughing and talking to my wife,looking deeply into her eyes and gently touching her arm.I lost interest in doing that years ago me!

To be honest,if he offered me a go on his flash thing I`d just refuse,cos after having a go on it I`d have to tell him my spoon`s better cos thats just my opinion
and I`m right. I`ve told the wife too. "Don`t have a go on it.You`ll be disappointed with its smooth, comfortable,efficient performance."
The wife says its not the amount of time spent digging the hole but the man who dug it that counts.Thats my girl.
And the idiot who said "When your in a hole,stop digging." was talking out of his hat!! Thats when the fun is just beginning.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It is hard for someone new to cycling to find what works for them, but well worth that journey. New or used bicycles, doesn't matter. Relationship between bike and rider does.
They constantly disappoint me, alas. None of them seem to be able to go up hills.:cry:

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

your a lot better off buying a good second hand bike,than buying an expensive crap one,like most things ignore the hype and what are you left with,at the end of the day,a bike is only as good as the person who is riding it,no matter if it cost £10 or £10,000 ps , dont buy carbon crap,alloy,crap titainium crap,stick to steel,and your money will be well spent, and dont listen to outherwise and only a mug would would get caught up in the hype, imagine a person buying an old bike for a quide and riding round europe,would that be a crap bike
infact all bikes are not good,you couldn't lug yourself and 15-20kgs around on one of those crap carbon fibre jokes

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

your a lot better off buying a good second hand bike,than buying an expensive crap one,like most things ignore the hype and what are you left with,at the end of the day,a bike is only as good as the person who is riding it,no matter if it cost £10 or £10,000 ps , dont buy carbon crap,alloy,crap titainium crap,stick to steel,and your money will be well spent, and dont listen to outherwise and only a mug would would get caught up in the hype, imagine a person buying an old bike for a quide and riding round europe,would that be a crap bike
just remember this,if i ever get kicked from this forum,i love you all more than life itselfxxx

Top Bottom