a commuters shed.(show me your shed)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c2c

redredrobin
ok...... the sun is shining, the stella is flowing, the garden is mown, the bbq is lit... and while i put away the strimmer i thought, show me your shed.......... a bianchi, a trek, a ridgeback....... a commuting bike for all seasons.....???

Blimey you have a shed.You must be rich.

OP
OP
C

c2c

redredrobin
hackbike 666 said:
I haven't bought in the Mile End Road or anywhere in London come to that.

You haven't met the neighbours.:biggrin:

their problem is that they are not shed owners...... its surprising how tranquil owning a shed makes one.......:ohmy:

c2c said:
their problem is that they are not shed owners...... its surprising how tranquil owning a shed makes one.......:biggrin:

Yes they have a big shed they built themselves and for that reason that's why they invade my garden and use it as a tip.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ok.. here you go...

3560254882_b41b53d03c_o.jpg

OP
OP
C

c2c

redredrobin
ianrauk said:
ok.. here you go...

3560254882_b41b53d03c_o.jpg

thats impressive, painted the same colour as mine.and refreshingly you have not painted the inside of your door either......... i got got berated by my f in law for this ommision.??

lots of blue bikes there...!!

Ben M

the only bike in my shed at home is my mum's old Marin. I bet it's lonely out there ;)

She thought about throwing it out the other week, I was horrified.

D4v0

I have a shed for the kids bikes, a large workshop for all my tools and some bmx,s and my scott lives in my spare room where its dry and safe ;)

montage

God Almighty
I am pretty sure bikes are uninsured if left in a shed....as sheds are so easy to break into...unless they are "anchored" to the ground

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Insurance policies- bike specific ones anyway- generally specify the level of shed security required. Generally a fixed ground anchor and some minimum standard of lock for the bikes and the shed itself.

Top Bottom