A company responds..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angry Blonde

Über Member
What facts are you disputing? This is a cycling forum, you chose to come here and boast that "99% of lorry drivers are great." The more recent fatality was Alan Neve. He was killed by a lorry driver who was uninsured, had no licence for the vehicle he was driving, had jumped a red light and had crap on his dash that obscured his view.

Now, what are you claiming is "crap" please?

Im a cyclist tou idiot, im not boasting anything, your slating hgv drivers that we are all useless, if it wasnt for us being observant professional drivers there would be thousands more deaths on our roads.

What do you drive out of curiosity ?

What? I think you're getting a bit incoherent. Look at what I wrote, i said fleet drivers are usually excellent, I said I'm sure you were an excellent driver.

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Ok mate, call it a draw, if you wanna go for a bike ride, i would love to, any time, look forward to it, but start slating things you really dont know about, then turn around and try to get out of it, you look daft mate,

But what i will stress is as long as im in my car/ bike/ wagon, i will be a great driver and do my utmost to help cyclists out, because i am one,

And i think i show them more respect than anyone else on the roads as i am one !

Thats me done ! Take care mate

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Or just a waffer thin mint.....just a little one
Might be forced into accepting a jaffa cake or two :smile:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Well I for one would not have passed the bus on the inside, its not difficult to stay behind and see what gives. As for hgv's at lights with or without "cycle lanes" and boxes......I would definatly be letting them lead the way so they can be in front of me when everything gets moving or as seen on the video to turn without warning. There is nothing worse than having one of those trying to pass you. so let them go first. My personnel experience with most hgv drivers is good and they are better drivers to have around than most motorists in much smaller vehicles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom