A company responds..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Berry Cranes Ltd 1 day ago
Can I just say that as a company, we take this kind of thing very seriously. I have today called the driver of this vehicle into the office and asked for an explanation. He has apologised profusely for any offence caused. He is aware his actions could have resulted in a more serious situation and has asked us to offer a personal apology to anyone involved in this near miss.

jack smith

Veteran
What near miss?

dee.jay

Network Ninja
Can't see what was wrong here? He was a little indecisive about the ultimate lane choice towards the end but the cyclist that came up on the inside on the red bike was cautious enough to not go down the inside of it....

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Indicating or not, I wouldn't be riding down the direct LH side of a vehicle crossing a junction. By me not doing that, it removes any chance of being cut up should said driver turn left.

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Im a wagon driver and corners like that you have to take it wide to avoid the barriers, he was half in left turn lane so there was only one way he was going, to undertake on the left, on a lane that is turning left is just suicide,

Fair play to the chap warning that other cyclist not to go there, who looks like he doesnt cycle that much tbh,

But no need to contact the company imho

Im a wagon driver and corners like that you have to take it wide to avoid the barriers, he was half in left turn lane so there was only one way he was going, to undertake on the left, on a lane that is turning left is just suicide,

Fair play to the chap warning that other cyclist not to go there, who looks like he doesnt cycle that much tbh,

But no need to contact the company imho
Do you also think indicators are for losers?

dee.jay

Network Ninja
[QUOTE 3684551, member: 45"]Poor cycling from the three of you there.[/QUOTE]

How is it poor cycling from any of us? None of us tried to undertake a massive lorry either........

DWiggy

Über Member
Yes he should have indicated but his road position indicated he maybe moving left as he is in a very large vehicle and was straddling the middle lane to make his turn, and from the looks of it you and the chap with the white shirt on saw this also, cant see why all the drama? Plus there was a lot of under taking of large vehicles from you guys with the LH bend approaching which to me is asking for trouble!

I actually feel sorry for the poor sod you complained about!

Top Bottom