A crap end to a crap day....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Had a crap day at work for one thing and another (now I didn't cock up this time, for a change). Enjoyed my ride home and put in a few extra miles.

Opened the door and stood in....

SH*T!!! :angry: :ohmy:

Yes, the old lady dog had done a few No 2s, including a rather large pile on entry, a No 1 (on best rug) and been sick (on kitchen mat).

So, I have been cleaning up all the mess.

Seriously, I know she must have been in a bit of bother and I know the *time* is coming, but I have had D & G up my nose for the past 2 hours to attempt to pick up and clean up. xx(

Commiserations Snapper, I can easily empathise with that. It must be sad when you can see the time coming. Hope the old girl has got a few good times left in her (and the dog too :angry:)

On the upside, you look quite hot in your latest avatar :ohmy:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
Commiserations Snapper, I can easily empathise with that. It must be sad when you can see the time coming. Hope the old girl has got a few good times left in her (and the dog too :angry:)

On the upside, you look quite hot in your latest avatar :ohmy:

Crackle darling, my 'old girl' is 7 years younger so there is a lot of time. xx(

And as for your last comment - clean your glasses mate :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

snapper_37 said:
Crackle darling, my 'old girl' is 7 years younger so there is a lot of time. :angry:

And as for your last comment - clean your glasses mate :ohmy: xx( :biggrin:

7! Wot you talking about then? I got the impression she was about 12. She's got loads of life in her, must just be feeling poorly. Get thee to the vets.

And my specs are clean oh yee of little faith.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
7! Wot you talking about then? I got the impression she was about 12. She's got loads of life in her, must just be feeling poorly. Get thee to the vets.

And my specs are clean oh yee of little faith.

Sweetie, again ... read your post.

My old girl (partner wise)..... I will refresh your memory.

"Hope the old girl has got a few good times left in her (and the dog too :angry:)"

Clean your specs again.... :ohmy:

OK, I got it now, honest but I'm still confused about the dog (I'm at that misty two glasses of wine down stage).

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
OK, I got it now, honest but I'm still confused about the dog (I'm at that misty two glasses of wine down stage).

The old lady dog is nearly 16, she's up here with me now, sleeping nice on her upstairs bed. Until I move, and then she struggles down. :ohmy:

The other lady is about to finish work after a few births..... :angry:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
snapper_37 said:
The old lady dog is nearly 16, she's up here with me now, sleeping nice on her upstairs bed. Until I move, and then she struggles down. :ohmy:

The other lady is about to finish work after a few births..... :angry:

Well I'm glad that's cleared-up then... along with all the shoot and puke of coursexx(

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Fab Foodie said:
Well I'm glad that's cleared-up then... along with all the shoot and puke of coursexx(

You have the dog (baby), you go with the flow FF.....

It just always happens when I come in from work ...:angry: Not when the OH does.

I wouldn't change it for anything. When I had Petrix from the rescue home, no one else had showed an interest. She was about to be put down so, she looked after me and I look after her.

:ohmy:

OK I did have it and then I lost the plot and couldn't follow my own post but now it's clear.

16 is a good age. I meet a dog nearly everyday who is 16. He always comes over and says hello to my dog when he sees him. Considering mine bounces on top of every dog he meets, he greets him with a restrained sniff, trots along besides him for a bit and then gallops off. A real old gent of a dog he is.

So you've got a toygirl have you Snapper, you crafty bugger. Not as daft as you're cotton lookin' then.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
snapper_37 said:
You have the dog (baby), you go with the flow FF.....

It just always happens when I come in from work ...:evil: Not when the OH does.

I wouldn't change it for anything. When I had Petrix from the rescue home, no one else had showed an interest. She was about to be put down so, she looked after me and I look after her.

:biggrin:
My parents bred Old English Sheepdogs... As a kid, I was well used to that kind of stuff.... I have no desire to own a dog, but I understand why others do.

Fab Foodie said:
My parents bred Old English Sheepdogs... As a kid, I was well used to that kind of stuff.... I have no desire to own a dog, but I understand why others do.

I was trying to remember if you were a dog fan but it's cats you don't like much isn't it?

Top Bottom