A nation yawns.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is, unfortunately, the ultimate "Car Crash Television".
Lets be upstanding for Charles, James, James, Will Carling, Dr Khan, Olly Hoare, not to mention Brian Adams and at least another couple of arm candy boys...

It is time for the sickbag. ;)

User76 said:
Now I am not completely sure, but I understand that something can only rot if exposed to the air, moisture etc. Diana, has been buried on a private island, in an airtight lead-lined coffin.

;)

...starting to sound a bit like bonj now Maggot!

Me and a couple of the blokes I work with were just talking about this. We decided that if she'd done a 'Royal Readers Wives' special in Razzle we'd have had a lot more respect for her, especially if Fergie had joined in for some girl on girl action!

Tetedelacourse

spen666 said:
Could I just point out to all those sad Diana worshippers- she's f*ck*ng dead. Decomposed. Rotted in her Box.

Now get a life and move on.

What difference does it make apart to those who actually knew her

Let's hope that when you kick the bucket that anyone who you mean something to shows similar pragmatism.

spen666

Legendary Member
Bad Taste Jokes

Diana =
died
in
a
nasty
accident

Last thing that passed through diana's mind before she died?
The Radiator of the Merc

spen666

Legendary Member
Tetedelacourse said:
Let's hope that when you kick the bucket that anyone who you mean something to shows similar pragmatism.

i truly hope so

Whats the point in wailing about someone who you never met and only saw on TV manipulating the media and who has not just died, but died 10 years ago?

spen666

Legendary Member
Tetedelacourse said:
What's the point in telling others how they should behave when someone who means something to them dies?

The whole point is
why does she mean something to them?

What good is it doing to them to continually live in the past ?

- she has gone- she is never coming back, no matter how many flowers they kill or how much they hate Camilla P-B ( or whatever her name is now- as presumably its not P-;)

Her death may be a tragic accident, but most of those weeping and wailing over her still are people who never met her and really would be better living in the present, not the past. It is such a negative thing to be fixated by the death of someone who died many years ago.

You may have your opinion Tete, I have mine, but I'm not losing any sleep over those who died in the past.

Tetedelacourse

So it's bad to be negative? Lesson for you then isnt it?

Since when was the point "why does she mean something to them"?

"What good is it doing them...?" - ah right it's these peoples' welfare you're concerned about.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I shall probably be celebrating the day with some cake at lunchtime...;)

Lead lined coffin? Really? Thought they were reserved for irradiated Russians. If her coffin really really is 100% airtight, then she won't be preserved anyway - decomposition starts to set in pretty quickly, starting with the spread of gut bacteria. To be preserved, she'd have to have been embalmed, internal organs removed etc. I think a sealed lead lined coffin might contain a rather dessicated body (bone and skin) and a pool of... icky stuff..., but I'm not sure how airtight one would really be anyway.

stevenb

It's now 2 years since my cat....TC.....was put to sleep....bless his little cottons. I miss him dearly.
I'm not a Royal family fan at all. Diana's death was tragic and I can only begin to imagine the greif that the family, friends, and other rellys' had to go through....but 10 years on....let's just move on shall we.....tut tut.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Surely a lot of fuss over a women, who whilst very good looking was putting it about whilst married to heir to the throne. I don't remember a tenth anniversary of the death of the King in 1962? So in answer to the question, No I won't be doing anything to commemorate the day.

Top Bottom