A pavement parking odyssey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Perhaps because the proportion of Poxhaul drivers who behave like self entitled motons isn't as high as Audi pilots, who are more likely to be convicted of a motoring offence than any other be convicted of a motoring offence than the driver of any other brands cars.

D

Deleted member 26715

Perhaps because the proportion of Poxhaul drivers who behave like self entitled motons isn't as high as Audi pilots, who are more likely to be convicted of a motoring offence than any other be convicted of a motoring offence than the driver of any other brands cars.
Fact or Friction?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Was in the Guardian a while back, some survey about driving standards. Its provenance beyond that I neither know nor care. Certainly the evidence of my own eyes would lead me to believe it.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
A £70,000 Porker cayenne was the most expensive car I ever lifted for no insurance. In my personal experience it tends to be cars that have fallen beyond a certain age or value, to which no brand is immune, but just like the Porker we would occasionally find some quite expensive cars too.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
A few weeks ago now, selfish turd!

View attachment 441949

How to deal with idiot parking like this:

1) Put some wicky-wacky-guitar 70s funk through your headphones
2) Pretend you're Starsky/Hutch/Bodie/Doyle/<insert your favourite> chasing the bad guys
3) Run at the car and slide/roll over the bonnet, with your hands clasped together and your index fingers pointing out like a gun
4) Leave a note on the windscreen

(Step 4 is optional)

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
If you happen to be out walking your dog and like any responsible dog owner you have picked up it's doings, then a generous smear of said doings on the underside of the drivers door handle can be satisfying.

potsy

Rambler
Entrance to our residents only car park this morning, I guess none of us are going anywhere soon :angry:

IMG_20190101_111000266~2.jpg

Top Bottom