A pavement parking odyssey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Parked in a Tescos carpark nowt either side, came out and someone had parked about 6 inches from me. I had to climb in from the passenger side. It may not suit everyones taste but I scratched the hell out of the door panel on the the offending vehicle. Not really the done thing but felt right at the time.

potsy

Rambler
A quick call to the Dibble to point out someone has abandoned a car and it has two flat tyres.
Well it was gone when I got back from walking the dog, hopefully they read the note I left on the windscreen letting them know what I thought of their parking :whistle:

Chris S

Legendary Member
I live on the edge of Sparkhill where people really do park at 45 degree angles across the pavement!

101ck_000024_c47.jpg

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It's a big problem now in King's Lynn.

And I mean big:
IMG_20190305_123322.jpg

What was this driver thinking? If they stuck out a bit (it's a very wide bit of road there, flaring out into a triangle junction), any car striking it is going to come off worse than their tyre, surely?

Lozz360

Veteran
I live on the edge of Sparkhill where people really do park at 45 degree angles across the pavement!

View attachment 445107
What on earth is the point of that car parked liked that? The dark hatchback to the right has no problem parking on the road. Maybe the driver of the yellow one is trying to sell the house claiming it has “off street parking”.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Top Bottom