A question about Jelly babies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Apparently they're a vital source of nutrition when you're traipsing about the Universe everywhere (and when), saving people and suchlike :whistle:.

on the road

Über Member
I hear these are a good source of fast acting energy while riding but they come in quite a large bag so whats the recommended dose of jelly babies . Also do you bite the head off first and then the rest or is there another method .
Finally , what do you do with the green ones ? Is it bad form to drop them at the side of the road when you pull a green one out?
:biggrin:
I just stuff them in my mouth, maybe 2, maybe 3, maybe 4 or 5 if I can manage it :mrpig:

tyred

Legendary Member
Why such discrimination against green jelly babies? If people don't want them, send them to me and I will take care of them:hungry:

Has to be Bassetts and eaten by the handful.

thegravestoneman

three wheels on my wagon
I was given a bag of Aldi JBs and I preferred them to Bassetts although they were a bit "squeaky" I always try to avoid Haribo products whenever possible although I know several people employed by the place.

DWiggy

Über Member
Would actually like a little pouch that sits on the cross bar/handle bars for said sweeties as reaching around for rear jersey pocket is a sticky pain! (Jelly tots especially!!) and if you have a back pack on its even worse! :blink:

Top Bottom