A question about Jelly babies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perfect fit for iPhone 4, £10 note and, in the centre section Fig Rolls.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Whenever I've eaten a large number of JBs I've enjoyed a rapid evacuation in the bathroom next morning; presumably thanks to the gelatine. This begs the question: could they be used as suppositories for constipation? The answer is interesting philosophically because it must be yes, but why not enjoy eating them and wait another 12 hours?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Jelly babies fit very nicely into a water bottle and are better for you than water . Probably :whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
i have a frame bag and i stash a pack of bassets allsorts in there, never really been fond of jelly babies.
Allsorts are fine if you are after a PB as don't they give most people the trots?

Night Train

Maker of Things
My name is Night Train and I have a Haribo Jelly Baby addiction.:blush:
I buy the 285g bags from Poundland and prefer them to the Bassets ones as the 'sweetness' is different and they don't hurt my teeth so much. All the colours are fair game and are consumed in pairs (they get lonely on their own) at all proper stops during a ride, that is map reading, water stops, sight seeing, cafes, repairs, tops of hills while waiting for @Arch, and bottoms of hills while waiting for @Arch, but not at traffic lights unless coinciding with any of the above.

Because of that very reason I am not fond of most red sweets ^_^
Bring back Orange Spangles, I say.

Preferably Old English Spangles

mars_spangles_old_english.jpg

Top Bottom