A sh4rkybloke video with no swearing!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Finally - one of my videos that doesn't have swearing at motorists in!!

Used the camera purely for pleasure at the weekend (now now, people!) to film the Eldest Sharklet on her bike over in a local park. Let's hope she likes her first "global" appearance in front of the camera. :sad::biggrin:

Enjoy!

Edit - No ideawhy the audio blips at the start... throws the timing off a bit too! Grrrr. :biggrin:

Nearly an incident at 56 seconds though! :biggrin::sad:

Nice video! :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done Little Miss Sh4rky.... tell the old man he needs to ride in closer formation for the velodrome..... could drive a bus through those gaps.....

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Piemaster said:
F**kin pavement cyclists weaving about all over the path.:angry:

:smile: Doesn't seem 5 minutes since the stabilisers came off my kids bikes the first time.
:biggrin::biggrin:

I know, I tried my best to keep in a straight line....

She's never had stabilisers and was riding at 4... but couldn't start off or stop by herself... but once she was moving she had great balance and could go for ages... just no good when it came to stopping! Lol.

She watched the vid tonight and asked to watch it again straight away. I told her that everyone in the world could see it... she replied that "Not everyone, Daddy... what about people who haven't got a computer?"... smart alec!! :angry:

Norm

Sh4rkyBloke said:
...she replied that "Not everyone, Daddy... what about people who haven't got a computer?"... smart alec!! :angry:
No doubting the genetic line there then. :smile: :angry:

My 2 both had stabilisers off before I (re)started cycling regularly and discovered CC, so the advice on starting them off scooting for balance before worrying about pedaling was a bit late for me. Have passed the tip on to other people I know though.
I now have to lower the seat if I want to borrow sons bike, and he's not 14 for another month...

yenrod

What a cute kid there Sharks...I reckon she was getting the better of Daddy - you need to do more training pal ! :smile:

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
yenrod said:
What a cute kid there Sharks...I reckon she was getting the better of Daddy - you need to do more training pal ! :angry:
Cheers, Yenners. :angry:

She was definitely trying to run rings around me... but I can turn in a smaller turning circle so she failed with that one... :smile:

She was also fascinated by the fact that I could stop the bike and just balance before moving off again, and keeps trying to copy Daddy and stand out of the saddle... the only problem is that most of the time it just looks like she's gone over a little bump as she briefly leaves the seat. Most amusing to watch!! :biggrin::biggrin:

So is this the right place to say my oldest started cycling without stabalisers at 3 and a half! So nah, nah, nah naaah, nah! :smile::biggrin::angry:

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
So is this the right place to say my oldest started cycling without stabalisers at 3 and a half! So nah, nah, nah naaah, nah! :sad::laugh::biggrin:
No, that would be over on the competitive-Dads thread you could start. :hugs::biggrin:

Sharklet *could* have started at 3.5... but it would have been in deepest Winter, so bad weather etc. forced a delay. Is that a suitable excuse? :laugh:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
magnatom said:
So is this the right place to say my oldest started cycling without stabalisers at 3 and a half! So nah, nah, nah naaah, nah! :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

I bet you eldest is a boy ?

My experience was that it took longer to teach my 2 daughters than it did my son. Stubborness was the major battle I had especially with my youngest daughter. :biggrin:

Top Bottom