ABC of the Saints

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
St Nicholas, South Kilworth

DSC00017.jpg

Willd

Veteran
St Oswald, not a church!

DSC00026.jpg

St Peter
DSC00027.jpg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I did my first ride for well over two months yesterday. Looking forward to better times.

But I did manage 66 miles and nabbed four saints' names. Around here I seems to be the impossible letter, but K is relatively easy.

Back in December I reached G. After a bit of searching I found a good H:

There's a Catholic church in the middle of Stroud called Church of the Immaculate Conception, but on balance I didn't think it was worth fighting my over there. So my next offering is St John the Evangelist at Slimbridge. Not quite so easy here to get all the details in shot:

With my legs feeling rather sorry for themselves it was tempting to take the easy way home, but I stuck the plan and picked up the next two on the way back into Gloucester. Firstly, St Katharine's, Matson:

And finally St Lawrence, Barnwood:

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Holy thread resurrection ^_^ This is proving harder than finding villages. K today :okay:

View attachment 658225
Tally so far:
View attachment 658226

I found a St Ignatius, bit out of your way, I would suspect, it is in Sunderland ;) , currently stuck on "K"

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Just tried google maps to see where the nearest Saint Quentin location might be and it turns out there’s a Saint Quentin Walk only a few roads away from me.
90698F04-42EB-4E8D-BFF9-E2144E210B61.jpeg

If it helps I can take my bike there and find a road sign to photograph.

Last edited:
Top Bottom