ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
This morning I went from the north London to south London to get my C and D. I got the B and E the other day, I'll get better one's when I go for the F, G and H.
Looks like I'll be struggling to get a J soon, the only one I know is 80 miles away.

IMG_20190125_153002.jpg

IMG_20190129_141118.jpg

IMG_20190129_150944.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
This morning I went from the north London to south London to get my C and D. I got the B and E the other day, I'll get better one's when I go for the F, G and H.
Looks like I'll be struggling to get a J soon, the only one I know is 80 miles away.

View attachment 449626

View attachment 449627

View attachment 449628

Impressive.

Reactions: GM

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

rugby bloke

Veteran
I'm looking forward to my J - an 85 mile ride to John O Gaunt and back, via Cafe Ventoux. Going to be tackling it later in the year though, when the weather and my fitness has improved !

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I noticed there's a Jordans Village near Beaconsfield. Is that the one you're thinking of?
No, I’ll probably go to Juniper Hill near Brackley, I can probably get K L M at the same time. I need to get I first which is not to far away.

Last edited:
Reactions: GM

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
It’s quite a challenge this, make you plan where to go.

Anyone else doing the virtual journey with the little yellow man on google maps to see where the sign?

Oh yes, especially as my Q is on a main road and I want to minimize the time spent on it. For more local ones I generally know if there is a sign and roughly where it will be.

Top Bottom