ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another H seeing as my previous one was disallowed , H for Hannington .

IMG_20190126_061754837.jpg

Then an I for Isham .

IMG_20190126_063444703.jpg

Then J for Jingstead

IMG_20190126_080508257.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE 5499877, member: 9609"]loosely ....
I think exceptions can be made for the difficult ones - but keep it inventive ^_^QUOTE][/QUOTE]

So my being inventive as you said doesn't count then !!!

[QUOTE 5515015, member: 9609"]:notworthy:

NO
^_^[/QUOTE]

burntoutbanger

Veteran
Spoilt for choice for 'B' here in Devon. Had ideas of getting another far flung one but woke up and just didn't fancy being so far from home so a local one for me today.

B is for Broadclyst

IMG_20190126_083301964.jpg

Still managed a long ride though. Left at half seven for a 30km loop out to Killerton House (a nearby National Trust property) and got my photo then met up with the local cycling club for their Intro Ride which took me to 88km. Thought it'd be rude not to round it up to a metric century so finished off with a visit to the local hill climb course.

Finished on 102km with 1160m of climbing, now resting!

steverob

Guru
Managed to do the first eight letters in a 50km ride today (https://www.strava.com/activities/2104297252)- shame the rest of the alphabet isn't going to be quite so easy! Strictly speaking I got one of them slightly out of order (A,B,C,D,F,G,E,H), but that's just because it would have been a massive pain to backtrack all that way having already gone through two other villages that had letters I needed.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Managed to do the first eight letters in a 50km ride today (https://www.strava.com/activities/2104297252)- shame the rest of the alphabet isn't going to be quite so easy! Strictly speaking I got one of them slightly out of order (A,B,C,D,F,G,E,H), but that's just because it would have been a massive pain to backtrack all that way having already gone through two other villages that had letters I needed.

Cracking haul for the distance.

Top Bottom