ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
Not as easy as I thought. I went to two places for C and neither had a village sign. So just ended up with these two:

IMG_20190113_121139.jpg
IMG_20190113_121139.jpg
IMG_20190113_131354.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Not as easy as I thought. I went to two places for C and neither had a village sign. So just ended up with these two:

View attachment 446916 View attachment 446916 View attachment 446917

Yes my first B had no sign so I had to ride on to another. All good though as it is generating a few extra rides and routes to the usual.

lane

Veteran
Yes exacly I will get there in the end. However if the C had worked out I would have had D and E on the ride as well.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Plotted a circular route to J, it is 140km. Next Sunday is a window for that with an early start. So just need to get F,G, H, I during the week. So that is three rides to collect letters next week.

It is quite funny that some letters need trips to the same area but on separate rides as I need to get the other letters in between which happen to be elsewhere!

lane

Veteran
I have done a bit if research and from what I have seen online there is nowhere beginning with X and the usual convention in this sort of challenge is to use places begining with EX. I stand to be corrected. I have an EX about 50 miles away.

Top Bottom