Accie's fake Rolex.

You’ll find the staff will spend an hour or so each evening taking stock out of the windows and placing them in the safe. They’ll spend a similar time tomorrow morning doing the reverse.

PS The price on the Explorer II is a little optimistic. I got my white dial version, currently the more desirable, for less.
Maybe if the fake had turned up I could've bought the genuine one, then swapped if for the fake, then taken it back asking if i could have my money back as I'd forgotten I already have one.🤔

SydZ

I’d think I would be able to spot a sub £150 fake against the genuine article never mind staff at an AD.

neil_merseyside

Veteran
Aren't all jewellers windows laminated to be sledgehammer proof? I know they tried several times at Pykes jeweller's in Birkenhead and just made business for the re-glazing firms. (Pykes closed as reglazing was too costly).

neil_merseyside

Veteran
Possibly, but they only resist to a certain extent.
As long as it's long enough for plod to attend (!), or internal shutters to drop then that's enough time.

Jenkins

Guru
Probably some metal roller shutters hidden under the canopy which are lowered at the close of business.

And I think we know who's been had if anyone pays over £130 for a Faulex

On about timepieces, I'm thinking of buying this. 🤔

1637441809307.png
/i
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403208160526

SydZ

Probably some metal roller shutters hidden under the canopy which are lowered at the close of business.

And I think we know who's been had if anyone pays over £130 for a Faulex
The two ADs for Rolex, Patek Phillipe etc, in Edinburgh have empty window displays and no visible shutter if you pass during hours they are closed. They can be seen restocking the window displays if you are in town early enough.

Top Bottom