Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Possibly, but they only resist to a certain extent.
As long as it's long enough for plod to attend (!), or internal shutters to drop then that's enough time.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Probably some metal roller shutters hidden under the canopy which are lowered at the close of business.

And I think we know who's been had if anyone pays over £130 for a Faulex

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
On about timepieces, I'm thinking of buying this. 🤔

1637441809307.png
/i
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403208160526

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've heard that new, not so much 'preloved' Rolex's go up in value year after year. Is this true? 🤔

If so are Rolex's a better investment than 18 or 24 Karat gold items? 🤔

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It can be as thick as 3/4 inch.
It did seem quite thick. I tapped it with my fingernail. I got a different feel about it than I just have tapping my kitchen window pain.

classic33

Leg End Member
Aim for the corners, not the centre. So I was told by a dodgy character, many years ago.:secret:
We'd someone try that with his head. He was found on the pavement, out cold. The outer layer was cracked, window held, but he left part of his scalp and blood in the cracked outer layer.

This was on a toyshop, not a jewelers.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well, my neighbour finally got her fake Rolex watch! I went round to her's last night and she brought the boxed item out to show me. She told me she bought it from a dealer in Manchester who does deliveries to wherever you are in the Manchester area. He turns up after a phone call then you hand over either £170 or £150 depending on which model you buy.:secret:
I must say I was impressed by the watch. It's quite heavy, which I didn't expect. It also came in a 'genuine' Rolex box, carrier bag and with all the paperwork, including fake receipt and address of seller.:whistle: I watched a few vids on my laptop last night about how to spot a fake Rolex. It seems some are that well made it takes hours of scrutinising to find a fake and the chances of finding if it's a fake is greatly lessened if the watch is made of stainless steel and not 'gold'. I also heard one video say that 90% of all Rolex's out there are fakes. She offered to obtain one for me this weekend when she goes to Manchester to her partner's flat. She sent the dealer a text while I was there telling him that someone with her was interested in buying one. He replied in a minute saying he's waiting for new stock after 'the Christmas rush', so at the moment he only has The Submariner, Cosmograph Oyster steel and Datejust, all being £170 cash in hand. :secret:

1642078970365.png

1642079012279.png

1642079035641.png

1642079066672.png

1642079096186.png

1642079121736.png

1642079150544.png

They aren't brilliant photos as it was dark at the time and my phone camera isn't the best, but believe me, in the flesh the watch and packaging are very impressive!

Mmm, are they worth it I ask?🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom