ALDI time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Any links - not showing yet on the site.

OP
OP
Tony B

Tony B

popped in there this morning and the new leaflet is out, normal gear -
Jackets £14.99
ls Shirts £7.99
Shoes £19.99
Thermal undies £8.99
Winter gloves £4.99
Longs £12.99
Socks £2.99
Overshoes ans cap £6.99
Waterproof trousers £9.99
HRM £12.99
Reflective bands £3.99
Lights £3.99
Lock £3.99

Plax

Guru
Thanks for the heads up. I've still got millions of socks, but the L/S tops and gloves are well worth getting, and will certainly be on my list.

Jim_Noir

Anyone know the sizing of the longs? Normaly I'm XS, so do they do a small and is it a small-small if you get me?

Plax

Guru
Jim_Noir said:
Anyone know the sizing of the longs? Normaly I'm XS, so do they do a small and is it a small-small if you get me?

I know Lidl's only started at Medium for the mens tops this time round (didn't check the trousers but I think it was the same). I know Aldi's have done a small in mens last time as I picked up one of the mens small tops (which was still a tiny bit on the big size for me). For some reason they either don't stock a lot of the smaller sizes, or if they do whenever I get there they're all gone. I just managed to get the last small ladies top at Lidl last time.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aldi water proof pants are actually very good...... had mine for a year... wash with just soap flakes, and you'll not have an issue - other than don't ride like a bat out of hell.... you'll cook... but, with over shoes, they will keep your feet dry............

Top Bottom