All things (face) shaving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
With a beard no need to shave. I use a Mach 3 to keep the cheeks of my face clean. One blade lasts about 4 months. I think many more men should grow beards and give the shaving industry a kick in the teeth.

screenman

Legendary Member
I used to use a blunt bread knife, or Fusion as they are called. Changed to Wilkinsons Hydro5 for an amazing shave, I do both chin and head every day.

midlife

Guru
500full.jpg

Crocodile Dundee style? Or in my case a Gillette Blue II for the last 20 years

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Lidl's Shark 5 five bladed razors and any old no-name shaving foam, every day. I detest shaving and I'm no good at it, but I detest stubble even more.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Electric. This one:

https://uk.braun.com/en-gb/products...with-clean-and-charge-station-and-travel-case

£330 which is crazy. Lovely Wife bought me one as a surprise in a Black Friday sale for about £130 as she thought it would encourage me to shave more - this hasn't proved to be the case though. :laugh:

Can't stand shaving although I don't like to look (too) scruffy.

Brilliant piece of kit that demolishs stubble and leaves a very close shave.

winjim

Smash the cistern
We're wanting to move towards reducing our plastic consumption so I'm considering a safety razor, but for now it's a Mach 3 in the shower. I do have a Philips electric which I pack if we're going away but I hate it and it does a crap job, any more than a day's growth and it simply doesn't work.

Top Bottom