Any company you refuse to use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Carphone warehouse is the only one I can think of, terrible customer service a few years ago, vowed never to give them another penny.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
How come?
A huge list of reasons.
They break local laws in every territory they operate in.
They have aggressive anti competitive policies. They will kill off all competition then increase fares.
Staff have zero hours contracts with no job security
Issues over the safety of passengers and vehicles
Tax arrangements

Facebook is the worst. Democracy-undermining fascist-enablers who never bothered to stop to think whether they should do something before going full-steam ahead.
Google is starting to get there with their insidiousness. I'm migrating away from them slowly.
Amazon. Yeah, the kindle is great, pay some damn tax and stop treating your employees like crap Jeff.

Starting to see a pattern forming here...

Drago

Legendary Member
Volkswagen Group.

Right from their early years through to modern history, they have been responsible for some breathtaking acts and have merrily lied about it each time until the weight of public evidence made their position untenable. Only then did they stop. They won't get a penny from me.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My local bakers. A few months after we moved in, I got a loaf of bread. Did I want it sliced? Thanks, that would be great. That'll be £1.15. Er, it says £1.10. We charge 5p for slicing. Do you? Well, most people don't. If you do, don't you think you should tell people? Most people know. Well I didn't. Might I suggest that if you want to charge for slicing, you put it on your prices board, and perhaps tell people verbally when you offer to slice their bread. [Surly look.] Don't pay it then. I won't. And I'll tell you what else I won't do. I won't ever come in this shop again. And I haven't. In 21 years.

My local bakers. A few months after we moved in, I got a loaf of bread. Did I want it sliced? Thanks, that would be great. That'll be £1.15. Er, it says £1.10. We charge 5p for slicing. Do you? Well, most people don't. If you do, don't you think you should tell people? Most people know. Well I didn't. Might I suggest that if you want to charge for slicing, you put it on your prices board, and perhaps tell people verbally when you offer to slice their bread. [Surly look.] Don't pay it then. I won't. And I'll tell you what else I won't do. I won't ever come in this shop again. And I haven't. In 21 years.

Nothing like bearing a grudge, eh! :okay:

Don't worry, I'm the same.

Top Bottom