Any company you refuse to use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Lush - virtue-signalling liars making money out of other's misery.
Carphone Warehouse - because it incorporated Phones 4 U and John Caudwell is a ****
Arnold Clark - seen how they treat their salesmen
Dulux - they make false claims on their products, calculating that the cost of paying damages is less than the increased sales

MikeG

Guru
I had similar in a chip shop recently. I like my copy meals in a box as they don't go soggy like wrapped in paper. If seen the big pile of boxes ready for use so thought I'd go in there. £1.60 for chips. But asked if I wanted it wrapped, I said I'll have it in a box please.
That'll be £1.80 please.
Sorry I thought it was £1.60.

Yes, we charge 20p fire a box.

I said, "that's a joke right?"

"no"

Ok, bye.

Shame as they do good food by reputation.

Think of that as an environmental tax. Chip boxes are almost always non-recyclable.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
The Co-op. Horrible shop that rips customers off with overpriced, tasteless food past it's sell by date and workers that don't. 2 tills open, 20 customers, and workers standing around talking to each other and ignoring customers, to the point where some just leave bskets on the floor and walk out.
A village high street near me has TWO Co-op stores, about 200m from each other. Twice as bad.

Salar

A fish out of water
Epson.

When their printers work they are great, unfortunately in my case that is a rarity.

Also Currys PC World, won't go anywhere near them.

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Stuart Turner. I've spent far too many hours trying to get their dreadful marine engines to start.

I've recently been given an old Stuart marine engine, apparently from one of the Dunkirk 'little boats'.

MountainSide

I avoid ALL Virgin branded products or services. Put up with such an awful Virgin Media "experience" for year after year thanks to "loyalty" discounts each time I tried to leave but in the end you just realise life is too short to be constantly feeding so called engineers a diet of coffee and biscuits, that you just don't want to have anything to do with them any more.

Sharky

Guru
My local bakers. A few months after we moved in, I got a loaf of bread. Did I want it sliced? Thanks, that would be great. That'll be £1.15. Er, it says £1.10. We charge 5p for slicing. Do you? Well, most people don't. If you do, don't you think you should tell people? Most people know. Well I didn't. Might I suggest that if you want to charge for slicing, you put it on your prices board, and perhaps tell people verbally when you offer to slice their bread. [Surly look.] Don't pay it then. I won't. And I'll tell you what else I won't do. I won't ever come in this shop again. And I haven't. In 21 years.
Sounds like the bakers in Salcombe. Really nice pasties, but terrible customer service.

Top Bottom