Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
That reminded me of one of my best Royal Mail mates.Sadly dead now.He was a good Catholic boy,seven kids.He had been a taxi driver,and undertakers assistant and been in the Army before joining and staying in Royal Mail,it was a good job once.But he did not want his kids to follow him so he got them to buckle down and get educated.His eldest lad wanted to be a vet.Well like me he did lots of overtime to provide for his family.We both worked lots of weekends,all rates were double time.So after one weekend duty,i asked would i see him next week.No he said the lad who wanted to be a Vet wanted to go the The Great Yorkshire Show,anyway with him and his wife plus seven kids it was a bit expensive.But they went,now the lad wanted to see the Prize bull,but as Mick approched the booth,the guy sadly told Mick it was an 'extra' and he would have to pay accordingly.Any chance of a cheaper family ticket Mick asked,the guy leaned out of his booth and said are these seven kids all yours,Mick replied yes me and the missus,the bloke said stay there,i will get them to bring the bull to see you.

colly

Re member eR
I wonder why they sited it there?

french.JPG

I had a visit from the police today. They said if I wanted to walk around my house in the nude, I had to do it inside.

Top Bottom