Any other musician cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
filmed this at 6.30 this morning on my phone..please forgive me:laugh:

View: http://youtu.be/oKPEAN_0gSc

Get a hair cut you old hippy!

Linford

Wouldn't class myself as a guitarist as I haven't chased playing in a band, but I do play an acoustic for fun, and have an 80's axe upstairs (westone pantera) which my daughter has claimed, as well as a bass guitar I got a few years ago to mess with (never got into it though).

RhythMick

Über Member
I've been playing drums on and off since I was 16, I'm not very good but I can keep a beat and count to four. I play in a three piece blues/ covers band, we don't gig much but we rehears a lot. We don't gig mainly 'cos we can't be bothered to go out and get the gigs, so we just rehearse because we enjoy playing for ourselves.

Like my cycling, I'm all gear an' no idea sort of a drummer, one of the few benefits of being a bit older now is that I can afford any drum kit I like within reason, so I have some really good gear, it don't make me sound any better, but it looks might fine.

There's enough musos on here to form The Cycle Chat Big Band.
I'm in

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I can still play the Clarinet and trumpet to a half decent standard. I learnt at school many years ago and sort of kept it up.

Jaco45er

I play to a reasonably poor standard (tabs), but hand on heart, I can honestly say I have never fallen off my left handed fender start, and ever got a decent tune out of my bike !!!

Top Bottom